CID Auto Inc. is a Korean Startup aiming to disrupt the automotive market. Our mission is to make used car transactions simple, fun and honest for everyone: dealers and buyers.
What we are building
SucarTV a mobile app where we use video technology to sell in a home-shopping manner used cars. Both users and dealers benefit from the app, the transparency, and ease of use of it.
• You will help us create and maintain our web platform, that feeds our mobile apps.
What you need in general
• Highly analytical and curious mind
• Wanting to have experience shipping high-quality software
• Experience with SCM, preferably Git
• Open-source contributions or projects are a plus
What can you offer an entern?
• Experience engineering for cloud systems (AWS, Google Cloud)
• Getting to know microservice architectures with Docker.
• An environment where change is a given, you live and breathe innovation, technology, and engineering.
• Our team principle: ‘Your Problem is My Problem’.