∙ Full-Time X ∙ Contract X ∙ Part-Time X
∙ Entry-Level X ∙ Associate X ∙ Mid-Senior Level X
CUSTOMER SUCCESS / CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Festivality is a platform technology for festivals and events to adopt smarter next-generation mobile event apps, gain new revenues and actionable event and attendee/fan analytics. Festivality digitizes live events and turns them into actionable data.
Our mobile event app products help eventgoers get more out of events and better user experiences.
The platform comes with a suite of mCommerce tools and one-tap native mobile payments integrated into event apps to facilitate mobile commerce and deliver added value for the wide ecosystem around live events (promoters, sponsors, merchants, vendors, exhibitors, artists).
Festivality´s roster of customers includes top European live event groups, from music to city festivals, live tours, major sports and tech events. From 1000+ attendee conferences to 250 000+ eventgoers World Championships level sports events. We are now expanding our business in Asia Pacific region markets.
We are also K-Startups company and currently participating at South Korea state financed accelerator K-Startups Grand Challenge 2018 in Seoul.
Job Description & Main Responsibilities:
CUSTOMER SUCCESS / SUPPORT MANAGER
Customer Success / Customer Support manager is responsible for building strong, trusted relationships while working with Company customers (festivals and events) and for their accounts handling:
• helping Customers with onboarding to Festivality product platform (incl. educating Customers on platform capabilities, helping Customers to choose best fitting product package and business model),
• helping Customers get the best value out of Company platform (incl. trainings),
• helping Customers to do right things with Company technologies and tools,
• helping Customers upgrade and to upsell if initial tools or contractual product packages do not satisfy changing Customer needs
– in essence, helping Company Customers be more successful and at the same becoming more valuable for the Company over Customer lifetime.
Additionally, Customer Success / Customer Support manager is responsible for:
• building out and creating Company´s internal and external Customer Support system and function – including (non-conclusive list), also in Korean for local auxiliary team:
o visual and textual materials and knowledge base for all Company products;
o support tools and technology sourcing and integrating into Company workflows;
o participating in training and onboarding future support team members;
o running the function, incl. addressing customer issues and support tickets.
You’ll become an expert on Company product base (Festivality App products, Event Manager Portal, Monetization/Merchant Portal, Self-Serve product, APIs etc) and own the ongoing Customer experience, serving as our Customers’ main point of contact to help their event engagement efforts optimize and grow. You’ll bring both a strategic and technical mindset to the table, love working with people and have a passion for teaching new technologies.
Personality and values in the Job role
• You have the ability to thrive in a startup environment
• You have a strong passion for the live event and software technology industries
• You’re excited about the prospects of adding “Top Talent” to your team
• You’re capable of prioritizing without constant supervision
• You’re constantly seeking ways to take on more responsibility
• You need to feel a sense of ownership and pride in what you’re working on
• You know hard work comes with the territory, but realize that results are what count
• You’re happy, humble, and honest
• You’re a flexible, collaborative team player
• You love challenges
• You’re outgoing and optimistic
Expanded description of Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Develop and grow relationships with Festivality increasing Customer base in the live event space
• Oversee conception, development, maintenance, and reporting for Customer projects
• Assist in facilitating the definition of project goals and Customer deliverables
• Educate Customer about Festivality´s growing product line and strategize where our technologies might benefit their event goals
• Schedule and manage project timelines alongside the fulfillment team
• Collaborate with stakeholders and manage internal resources to deliver projects that are on schedule and meet/exceed Customer expectations
• Present evaluations and assessment of results with Customers after their events
• Own all aspects of the Customer renewal process, with a focus on high Customer retention
• Continuously improve internal processes, technologies, and workflow to enrich Customer experience, maximize efficiency of internal teams, and drive great results for our Customers
• Be the voice of the Customer internally and define, track and measure feedback loops
• Mentor junior team members when necessary
• Be up-to-date on market trends, new opportunities and competitor activity
This role reports directly to the HQ Company in Tallinn, Estonia to the CEO Aivar Laan.
• Earlier experience in Customer Success or Support roles is a plus
• Working experience in the technology companies is a plus
• Experience in the live events and related industries (for example, local music industry) is a plus
• Higher intermediate English speaking and writing skills (both native English-native Korean speakers preferred)