∙ Full-Time X ∙ Contract X
∙ Associate X
∙ Mid-Senior Level X ∙ Director X
Marketing & Sales
Festivality is a platform technology for festivals and events to adopt smarter next-generation mobile event apps, gain new revenues and actionable event and attendee/fan analytics. Festivality digitizes live events and turns them into actionable data.
Our mobile event app products help eventgoers get more out of events and better user experiences.
The platform comes with a suite of mCommerce tools and one-tap native mobile payments integrated into event apps to facilitate mobile commerce and deliver added value for the wide ecosystem around live events (promoters, sponsors, merchants, vendors, exhibitors, artists).
Festivality´s roster of customers includes top European live event groups, from music to city festivals, live tours, major sports and tech events. From 1000+ attendee conferences to 250 000+ eventgoers World Championships level sports events. We are now expanding our business in Asia Pacific region markets.
We are also K-Startups company and currently participating at South Korea state financed accelerator K-Startups Grand Challenge 2018 in Seoul.
Job Description & Main Responsibilities:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES MANAGER (SOUTH KOREA)
• Increase Festivality Customer base in the live event space in all key event verticals (music festivals, film fesivals, other festivals, spectator sports, participatory sports, conferences etc)
• Meet new business development goals of the Company
• Meet sales plans of the Company
Personality and values in the Job role
• You have the ability to thrive in a startup environment
• You have a strong passion for the live event and software technology industries
• You’re excited about the prospects of adding “Top Talent” to your team
• You’re capable of prioritizing without constant supervision
• You’re constantly seeking ways to take on more responsibility
• You need to feel a sense of ownership and pride in what you’re working on
• You know hard work comes with the territory, but realize that results are what count
• You’re happy, humble, and honest
• You’re a flexible, collaborative team player
• You love challenges
• You’re outgoing and optimistic
Expanded description of Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Develop and grow relationships with Festivality increasing Customer base in the live event space
• Oversee conception, development, maintenance, and reporting for Customer projects
• Assist in facilitating the definition of project goals and Customer deliverables
• Educate Customer about Festivality´s growing product line and strategize where our technologies might benefit their event goals
• Schedule and manage project timelines alongside the fulfillment team
• Collaborate with stakeholders and manage internal resources to deliver projects that are on schedule and meet/exceed Customer expectations
• Present evaluations and assessment of results with Customers after their events
• Own all aspects of the Customer renewal process, with a focus on high Customer retention
• Continuously improve internal processes, technologies, and workflow to enrich Customer experience, maximize efficiency of internal teams, and drive great results for our Customers
• Be the voice of the Customer internally and define, track and measure feedback loops
• Mentor junior team members when necessary
• Be up-to-date on market trends, new opportunities and competitor activity
This role reports directly to the HQ Company in Tallinn, Estonia to the CEO Aivar Laan.
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in / with the local live events industry
• Mid-Senior or Director level preferred, but not a showstopper if other aspects strong
• Personal network in the local Korean live events and related industries (for example, local music industry)
• Higher intermediate English speaking and writing skills (both native English-native Korean speakers preferred)