is to inspire, help, and engage young learners in language education, and make language learning exciting, fun, and accessible to all.
We are … committed to learning and family involvement is what sets our edugames apart from others on the market. We pair online and offline applications to allow parents and students to reinforce taught concepts and subjects all in the comfort of their own home or while on the go!
You are … a motivated student who wants to join our Seoul, South Korea office. In this project, you will assist the team in one of the following areas for the term: Digital Marketing Planning or Social Media Management.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to drafting and copy editing social media posts
- Assist team with data collection/analysis on Facebook manager, Naver Ads, and Google Analytics
- Develop periodic analytics reports
- Compile and organize digital research
- Global digital marketing and social media experience
- Strong understanding of digital and online trends
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Open Education Korea came about after many years of research and teaching in English as a second language in South Korea. We observed unbalanced and unlinked teaching methods that made it difficult for learners to retain and understand subject matter in a second language. We also observed the struggle parents feel at homework time. They were not able to help their children with their assignments. This slowed the learning process as students aren’t able to reinforce their learning outside of the classroom. With these findings in mind, we set out to develop a way to change the way children learn.