Rezi is a resume company that has reinvented how job seekers make a resume. Our technology-based solutions allow Rezi to create optimized resumes to automatically pass the hiring software (ATS) used by large companies. Because of this, a Rezi resume “beats the system.”
Please visit our site to see our company in detail.
Rezi is looking for an Editing & Content Writer Intern to help with various writing responsibilities including blog posts, press releases, SEO optimizations, and other communications. This role requires the intern to be working toward a degree in communication, business or marketing.
• Keyword research and analysis
• Blog content writing
• Press release writing and outreach
Desired English Fluency Level:
• Should be Fully Fluent
• Knowledge of job-related resources offered at your university
• Rezi is a resume company, if you apply with a poorly written resume we will automatically throw it away.
• Exclusively seeking candidates who live and go to school in the Seoul region. You must be able to commute to our Yongsan office.
What do you hope to achieve from this enternship?
We will set a schedule for milestones during the internship and work towards it:
1. A set number of blog posts per week
2. A set number of press releases per week
3. A set number of media outreaches per week
What can you offer an entern?
• We will write the intern a resume at the completion of the enternship
• 2 hours a week of formal mentoring from Rezi CEO on any startup-related topic