Business Development Officer – Sales Primary Objective :
This role is primarily responsible for the business development, translation, representation and promotion of the company. B2B sales, marketing, and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. In addition, this role will have to help us expand our clientele in South Korea.
The ideal candidate needs the experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Essential Job Functions:
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with possible clients
- Promote the company’s products/services
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Track Korean funds to apply, especially to support R&D and Marketing activities
- Interact with accountants, lawyers, and clients on behalf of TotalCross
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English/Korean
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Proven experience with technology companies
- Experience in a sales department for a technology company
- Knowledge about ERP solutions and ERP companies in Korea
- Office in Pangyo Startup Campus
- Working hours: Mon ~ Fri 09:00~18:00
To be negotiated
TotalCross is a development platform to help companies and Java developers create and maintain apps with one source code, one team and deliver to iOS, Android, Windows, Linux and Mac. TotalCross is the Microsoft Xamarin for Java developers. TotalCross apps are spread over 40,000 hardware & IoT devices with customers from over 20 countries around the world. Our vision is to help Java developers create mobile apps and deliver to every platform in the market.
We will hire as soon as we find the right candidate – so apply soon!