You will be responsible for generating new business in South Korea. In order to achieve that you will go through a rigorous 3 months VR training in order to understand the pre-production, production and post-production process of 360 video creation.
• Do both cold calls (new customers) and warm calls (existing customers);
• Develop and execute concepts based on project briefs, present concepts to clients, revise direction and execute the final concept;
• Work on project productions (do event pre-production, camera setup, filming and collect data for post-production);
• Manage existing projects (schedule, timeline, milestones).
• You need to love VR/360 video (just download our Chameleon VR app, watch a few videos and see if you love this new medium);
• Great written and verbal communication skills, fluency in Korean and English is a must;
• Russian language skills would be a benefit for you;
• Koreans & PR only.
• Get best in region VR experience (you won’t get such project exposure anywhere else);
• Performance bonuses & Stock Options available;
• Some travel to filming destinations. To name a few (last few months) – Malaysia, Philippines, Australia & Thailand;
• Paid holidays and time-off on your birthday.
What is it like working at Vostok VR?
Virtual Reality is an extremely hot topic and working at Vostok VR you will be at the forefront of this rising new industry. Literally, people are ready to pay money to us in order to learn what special we do in our projects (we had at least 3 requests in 2017).
Our calendar consists of both commercial projects (MNCs, brands, agencies), as well as non-commercial (such as documentaries for NGOs & action dramas for Asian channels).
Working with us you need to be ready to go out your comfort zone (i.e. one of our projects was done inside unfinished Ghost building in the middle of Bangkok).
The last thing – you need to be ready to learn. It is fine if you are not a genius today, but that would be a problem if you don’t want to become one 🙂